Go For Change Return And Refund Policy
How do I cancel my order?
If it's a COD/CCD order:
You can cancel your COD or a CCD order any time prior to its shipment.
- Registered customers can check the order details by clicking on "My Orders".
- Next Page will show you all your existing orders under Order Summary.
- Click on the Purchase ID you want to cancel.
- Click on "Cancel Order" next to your Order ID that you wish to cancel.
If it's a pre-paid order:
- If you wish to cancel an order, kindly fill in the form with reasons for cancellation.
- If you select the option 'damaged product', then follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click clear images of the product showing damages.
- Email us the images at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Explain the exact detail of the damage/defect and the status of the package that you received.
- The complaint and the images should be sent to us within 24 hours of the delivery. Failing to do so, we will not be able to serve the claim for you.
- If necessary, we will arrange a pickup of the product through our logistic partner. If we are unable to do so, we will request you to send the product back to us.
- Once the product reaches us, our Quality Analysts will evaluate your returned product to ensure adherence to our Returns Guidelines.
- Our Subject Matter Experts will review the reason for your cancellation request and try to resolve the objective if possible.
- If you still do not wish to continue with your order, we'll cancel it without any further delay.
- Once the order is cancelled, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Pick-up: If you select to schedule a pick-up, kindly place the product in a packet and the product must be unused, unwashed and all the tags are intact. Keep the packet ready and open to expedite the return pickup. Our staff will initially examine the product at the time of pickup and a further quality check of the product will be conducted at our Returns Desk. Once your product has been approved by our quality staff we will credit refund into the source selected at the time of return initiation.
- Self-ship: In case your area pin code is not eligible for "Pick-up" mode then, kindly self-ship the product to our Returns desk. Return shipping charges will be reimbursed in the form of GfC cash-back in your GfC account. You can use it for buying any product from the site later. (Kindly take a picture of the courier slip and upload it on the return form so that we are able to refund you the amount). Please pack the product and ensure product is unused, unwashed and all the tags are intact. Also, please mention Order Number and Return ID on a piece of paper and place it in the packet.
- We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we receive the shipment at our warehouse. At any time, you can track the status of your return request on App/Website.
How long will it take to process a cancellation request?
- Once we receive a cancellation request, it will take maximum 48 hours to cancel the order. You will be notified of the same.
- In case your order has been "Shipped", we may take your cancellation request; however, we shall be able to process refund once we receive the cancelled items back from the courier.
- If you opt for GfC points as a refund, it will take 1-2 working days. You can use the amount for future purchases with us.
- However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, or in case of cash transactions we process the refund immediately and notify your bank, it usually takes up to 7-10 business days for your bank to process the refund and the same to reflect in your account. Kindly get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by us.
Why did Go For Change cancel my order?
Your order can be cancelled due to any of the below reasons:
- Technical issues related to pricing information.
- Non-availability of the product(s).
- Payment problem identified by Fraud Detection Department.
Note: We may put additional checks and verifications or seek more information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or a part of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Can I add items and combine orders after I have placed an order?
We currently do not allow the facility of adding or combining orders once they have been placed. In case of COD orders that have not been shipped, you may cancel the order and place another one.
How will I know that my order is cancelled?
You shall receive an automated email once the order is cancelled. You can also check the Cancellation status by visiting "My Order" segment under "My Account" section. Usually, it takes up to 48 hours to process cancellation.
What are Go For Change's return guidelines?
- Go For Change Return Policy is implied only in case of Go For Change sold items. In case of items sold by merchants on the platform, return policy of the said merchant would be applicable. Kindly refer to the specific merchant refund policy on the site.
- Customers may be asked to send the product back, in case the reverse pick up cannot be honored due to operational restrictions.
- For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns for lingerie, innerwear, socks, etc.
- Go For Change Replacement Policy is applicable only on the products "Sold By Go For Change" and not from any other Merchant/Seller or Marketplace. In that case, Seller Specific Return Policy will be followed.
- Go For Change is not responsible for any in-transit damages, while product has been shipped by the customer. Customer is solely responsible for the damage claim from Courier Company.
- No Cancellation or Return on wrong selection post delivery. All customers are requested to check specifications/size guidelines given on the site.
- In case of wrong selection of product by the customer, the return request may not be considered post delivery of the product.
When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns, which are:
- If the return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Items that are returned without original packaging, freebies or accessories.
- If the product is damaged because of use or the product is not in the same condition in which you had received it.
- Defective products that are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Any consumable item that has been installed or used.
- Products that may/have been tampered or products with missing serial numbers.
- Specific categories like books, clay-pottery, glass material, handicraft material, innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies.
How will I get a refund for the order I cancelled or returned?
- Once the resolution is set for refund, we will soon move ahead with the refund.
- Refund will be done by the same method we received the payment in. In exceptions, we may ask you for the account details.
- You can opt for GfC points as well and use the amount for future purchases with us.
I've still not received the refund in my bank account. Why?
If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request, then rest assured that we have initiated your refund request and are following up with financial organisations for the same. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn't happened by the date we promised, you can contact us. We will gladly help you.
Can I ask for NEFT refund if I paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking?
We are sorry. In case you paid via credit card/debit card/net banking, the amount will be refunded in the same account as you had made payment from. However, you can opt for this, if you made the payment through COD (Cash On Delivery).